Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lost Camera.....

Today, I had one of the biggest scares in my life (most of my scares are attributed to losing Henry). I took the kids to a party at a roller rink and left my new camera and all of the lenses. When I realized that I had left them there I immediately called up the rink and they told me that they didn't have it......my stomach was in my throat. After I composed myself a tad, I called the mom that organized the party to see if she had picked it up or if someone had given my camera bag to her. Thank goodness- she picked up the bag b/c it was with all of the party items even though she didn't know who it belonged to.....no identification. My beloved camera is back in my possession and identification is in the bag!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails