Sunday, March 14, 2010

And the winner is.......


This past Thursday was a big day for Henry. He was chosen from his class to win a book of his choice for participating in the independent reading program outside of school. This is one of the sweetest books that I have read in a long time and should be a part of anyone's personal library.

On a different note, John and I went out last night for dinner in Boston with our friends to this fantastic restaurant. The food was amazing and it felt very New Yorkish. The Liberty Hotel where this restaurant is housed is a converted jail and just to see the architecture is worth a trip.

I am also very excited for this product (I Pad) to hit the market. I am not exactly sure how it will enhance my life but I love the concept.



Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails