Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day




Fifteen years ago today, John and I moved into our first apartment in Marblehead, MA. It was a very rainy day but we were so excited to be started our lives together. The apartment was fantastic...it over looked the bay where all the yachts are kept. It was so nice waking up and going to sleep listening to the ocean and the sounds of the boats on the water. We both managed to put on about 15 pounds when we live in Marblehead. It might have been all of the baking that I was doing or maybe it was having lobster twice every weekend drench in butter that we picked up from a man on the beach. Little did we know then where we would be now. It has been a wonderful fifteen years of living together!!! I love you John!



On a side note- Emma is famous! She was featured on her teacher's blog. Check it out here. I really hope that this is a success for her because she is just so darn excited!!! I went out and bought her first donation...a box of milkbones. She was thrilled.

I made this dish last night for my family.....again one of our favorites and so simple to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails