Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring......pollen and sterp throat


Spring used to be my favorite season now it is my second favorite. As I look out of my window and see all of the beautiful flowers coming up, trees starting to bloom and the pollen sitting on every surface I have mixed emotions towards Spring. I love how colorful everything is but I also know that I have a little boy who suffers terribly through this time of year. He has itchy eyes, a runny nose and a short fuse because he just doesn't quite feel himself. Thank goodness for Zrytek...it has been a life saver for him!

I am glad that I have these photos as I will look at them in the dead of winter and the thought of pollen won't even cross my mind.






Emma is home once again with strep throat. She is on antibiotics for the next 10 days......yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails