Monday, April 19, 2010

Hagan turns 1 and The Boston Marathon

We were so happy to go back to New York to celebrate Hagan's first birthday. It was a great party!!!


The cousins together!!!

Laura did an amazing job on this party!!!


We were thrilled to be able to see the Boston Marathon. It is always such an amazing sight to watch the sea of runners coming at you. The kids were thrilled to have their hands slapped by numerous runners- they really felt as though they were a part of the marathon experience. The shot above is of the elite women runners.


The elite male runners. The guy in purple won and had the fastest course time ever.
We were able to see Shelly pass by at the speed of light! Thank god, she called my name out or we would have missed her. I heard "Joce" and then this shirt was thrown at me. I felt like I was at a rock concert and I caught the drum stick..... way to go Shell!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!! Honored that I'm mentioned! Thanks for catching my "drumstick" :) Made my day (early) to see you, John, E and H!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails