Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Emma

Let me tell you something about this little girl- she made my heart melt yesterday.

Emma found out that a puppy of a friend of hers was hit by a car and killed. As soon as I confirmed the news she was up in her room making a beautiful card for her friend and her family. She then wrapped tulips in ribbon and we were on our way to their home to try and brighten their day. As soon as Emma saw the mom she broke down in tears the kind of tears where you can't even catch your breath. She was so sad knowing the pain that the family was going through and for the actual loss of the dog. It just touched my heart!!!

At times like these, I can really see Emma growing up and I have to say that I am honored to be her mother. She is a girl filled with compassion and has an incredible zest for life. I love her with all of my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails