Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A lesson taught by the kids...

A few days ago, I went upstairs and found these two notes laying on the ground. Emma and Henry had spent the morning needling each other until I lost my patience and told them to be kind to one another. We are a family and we need to build each other up not tear each other apart. I love the fact that Henry took the initiative and wrote a letter of apology to Emma and then she reciprocated with her own apology.

I look at these two kids and think that this is something that I should be able to apply to my own life. If I lose my temper to quickly, say something that isn't kind or just don't think before I speak I should be quick to apologize as well.

Thank you Emma and Henry for teaching me something!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails