Tuesday, May 18, 2010

10 things that me make me happy


It's always better to focus on the happy things in life when you are having a blah rainy day. Here are 10 things that always put a smile on my face (no particular order):

1. cup of coffee in the morning made with my frother
2. a great book
3. having a night out with John
4. seeing Emma and Henry happy
5. spending time with my family
6. finding a great new product
7. watching Emma and Henry play sports
8. climbing into clean sheets
9. watching Glee and then downloading my favorite songs
10. lazy summer days
11. ice cream and oreos (had to include this one)

I could list a ton more but this is what comes to my mind today.

1 comment:

  1. I think those same 11 things make me happy (substituting Joe for John in #3!!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails