Thursday, March 3, 2011

Family Rules

Excited!! We received our "Family Rules" sign today from Tara today. I have been looking for a something to go on top of this piece in our kitchen for what seems like months. When I found out about her blog through Pam's blog I was sold instantly.

For months, I have been writing inspiring quotes on a whiteboard for my children to look daily each time they passed by. This sign is gorgeous and reminds all of us on how we should act each day. I know that I need reminders and now all that I have to do is look up when I am making dinner (Always Be Grateful) , helping Emma or Henry with homework (Be Patient), breaking up and argument (Be Honest and Forgive), and talking over dinner as a family (Learn From Your Mistakes, Keep Your Promises, Help Others and Share). I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sign. Thank you Tara!! Check out her blog- it is so fun and beautiful!!!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it in your house! It is amazing! I'm gonna let my readers know about it tomorrow in a post....I just love it! thank you so much for letting us do this for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails