Monday, March 21, 2011

Best Friends

(jardin des tuileries- Paris)

As I went through the pictures of Emma and Henry today, I found so many darling pictures of the two of them together. Neither one of them knows the life without the other. They are truly best friends. Sure, they fight and argue but at the end of the day if they didn't have each other in their lives they would be missing a piece of themselves. As they continue to grow older, I hope their relationship continues to blossom.

When I asked Henry who he thought the prettiest girl was he said "Emma." Yesterday, when Emma and I were out shopping she told me that she missed Henry. Knowing, how much each of them care for the other makes me so happy.



(montepulciano, italy)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails