Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yet another snow day......


Today we have another snow day. Yesterday, the kids were sent home early..... I made chicken soup and this fabulous Apple Cake Recipe. On the menu for tonight- spinach lasagna!!

There's so much snow outside that I don't think that it will melt until May. We are running out of things to do/make/or play.

Max has a head full of mini snowballs.



Henry is making a bracelet for me.....




Emma is painting her nails in beautiful shadesof blue and purple.

I am listening to Pandora- a George Winston Mix.......





We are going to make cookies from a recipe that these guys sent us! Thank you Jurgen and Tristan for the wonderful recipe.


Boy- I wish that we were enjoying the sun and warmth that the summer months bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails