Thursday, January 20, 2011

Monopoly Marathon


This weekend, we had a wonderful time playing Monopoly. Henry was the biggest card shark ever. He had monopolies on all properties and was just waiting for us to land on Boardwalk. I was the first to land on Boardwalk and owed him $2000. That wiped me out. Emma was able to hold on a bit longer but in the end Henry was declared the winner.

It is always so much fun sitting around and playing board games as a family. I remember when I was little and I would be playing all sorts of board games up at the lake with my cousins and sister. We would pass many rainy days by playing these games. What a wonderful time! Sometimes it's nice to get away from the Wii and just get back to basics.

I wonder what game will play next weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails