Friday, January 21, 2011

Cookbooks make me happy..




I LOVE COOKBOOKS!!

I love looking over at this bookshelf and seeing all these cookbooks. I can never have enough cookbooks. I love thumbing through the pages and looking at the beautiful photographs of all of the food and reading how it was prepared.

Meal time is a very important time in our house and we cherish each dinner that were able to have together. I love coming around the table and having it be filled with wonderful food and being able to have great conversations with my family.

2 comments:

  1. Jocelyn, I know exactly how you feel, and I have many (okay, most) of the cookbooks you show. As much as I love the ease of looking them up online, there's nothing better than sitting on the couch with a new cookbook and notepad. Hope you're well and enjoying all of these amazing snow days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne- So great to hear from you! What have you been up to over the past few months? How was your Christmas?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails